Principle BPM-J2EE Developer
The candidate will perform as a key BPM and J2EE developer on some critical high profile projects, responsible for development activities assigned by the project team,
for client's largest strategic business unit. The Development team this person is part of is distributed across US and EU.
Critical to success is working as a close business partner with our internal and external customers.
* Candidate will develop BPM Applications using Pega Systems PRPC to create CRS applications to solve business requirements
* Candidate will be part of agile teams using iterative development methodologies for Clinical Development.
* Candidate will act as part of a team to integrate PRPC applications with other systems using web services
* Candidate will work with Architects and other experienced developers for the implementation of a mature Service Oriented Architecture.
* Compliance from an IT perspective to all required regulations, including SOX, Data Protection, FDA and EMEA.
* 12+ Years in an application development role, including 6+ years of extensive experience of Pega Systems PRPC BPM, with excelent hands-on knowledge of J2EE stack, Web Services & PL/SQL
Note: Advanced degree in computer
Science will be considered in lieu of work experience
* Advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline desirable.
* Experience producing high quality business aligned applications
* Knowledge of regulations including GCP, Sarbanes Oxley and Data Protection is desirable
* Expertise in Enterprise Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and-or Data Warehousing
* Knowledge of test preparation and test driven development methodology and concepts
* Experience with Agile, Iterative Development Methodologies
* Excellent oral and written commnication skills.
Job type: Temporary
Ad provided by Jobirn